Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Beginning

This is my first attempt at blogging so bear with me as I get the hang of it. I guess I should start out by telling you a little about me. I am a military spouse and mother of four beautiful children. My oldest is 12 who really thinks she is going on 21. We'll talk more about her later. Then there would be my middle child who is almost 10. He is what you would call my "difficult" one. Just one year ago he was diagnosed with ADHD and it has been an ongoing struggle for him. Last but not least there are my sweet 2 year old twin boys. Man are they a handful at this age. I have been married to a wonderful man for going on 10 years. We have had our ups and downs, but we are in it for the long haul. I currently call Florida home for as long as the Army lets us or until we decide we have had enough moving and decide to stay permanently here.

I hope through my experiences that I can enlighten other women and create a fun and safe place to air our frustrations. Being a woman with many titles is not just demanding, but tiring. Not only are we expected to be mom, but also taxi driver, nurse, housekeeper, accountant, teacher, chef and counselor.  We as women do all those things for the love of our family, expecting nothing in return. With this in mind, I think I'll go pour myself a glass of wine and begin to unwind from a long day.

Stay tuned for more about me and my wacky family.....

No comments:

Post a Comment