Thursday, November 15, 2012

Beef Tips with Baby Portabello Mushrooms

I wasn't sure if I should post this recipe here or in Tastefully Tuesdays. Since my sister blog is used for rating my Pinterest finds, I decided to post it here. This is entirely my own recipe created by yours truly....ME! And as always....super easy! You know I love easy. Did I mention delicious, too?
 
 
Ingredients:
1 lb beef tips
6 oz package baby portabellos- sliced
2 cans cream of mushroom soup
1 envelope french onion soup mix
2&1/2 cups of water
1 tsp black pepper
1/4 tsp garlic powder
 
 
In a large skillet, brown beef tips. Approximately 5-10 minutes. Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until meat and mushrooms are tender. Approximately 15-20 minutes.
 
 
Serve over egg noodles and Voila! Delicious meal with hardly any effort.
  

 
I must be getting better at tinkering in the kitchen because I didn't hear one complaint from anyone about this meal and there were no leftovers! I love when I have created something that my family likes. If you try this recipe, please let me know how you liked it. I'd love to hear from you.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment